Friday, June 13, 2014

Nurse Keith on Local Networking

Those of you who are familiar with me know that I'm a big fan of nurses using social media, and I've published many blog posts and videos about online networking. But what about local networking? Isn't it just as important to have a robust professional network right in your home town?

Social media is great, and I've made friends and found business partners on Twitter, Facebook, Linked In and Google+, but I also don't ignore my professional network right here in my little city of Santa Fe, New Mexico.

The following video offers my take on local networking and why it's important for you, both personally and professionally.

So, get out there and meet people, make friends, build your network, figure out who's who, and make your local network as robust and healthy as your online network!


No comments: